Wednesday 3 July 2019

Shopping - Lens Circle

https://lenscircle.com/cafe_circle_lens.html

Every girl wants to have a perfect eyes. They are looking for an amazing circle lenses. I was browsing the internet for shops where I can find these things. Luckily, I bumped on one amazing store. LensCircle is a great idea for online shopping. They have a great and amazing collection of circle lenses. They will offer customers very affordable prices. I decided to write a post about these items. I will show you my favourites. I think this item can be great gift for birthday and special date. What do you think? This website offers a large selection of cute diamond series. And all of the lens circles you can buy for very cheap price. They have a huge selection of great quality and they have amazing choice, a lot of models in different colors. They are following the latest trends and they have affordable prices. This time I wanna share with you cafe series and crystal series. It is amazing for spring and summer. These lens circles look perfect. They have a huge assortments and they have huge discounts. I recommend you to check their offer. I will show you amazing items. If you want to shine on some special party, Lens Circle is perfect solution. I am sure that you can find everything you need. They have a huge selection of great quality elegant and popular lenses. You can choose different colors and designs. So hurry up and find your perfect. Let me know what do you think? What is your favourite? I'd love to hear what you think. I will wait your comments. 


And there is no better or more eye catching thing than a this lens circle. So I picked out a few of my favorites from this just to show you guys what I mean. These are super sexy as well as super trendy at this website at the moment. What do you think about favorites I picked out for you? Let me know what do you think about this trend.


https://lenscircle.com/diamond_circle_lens.html

 What Are Circle Lenses?
Circle Lenses are special extra-wide cosmetic contact lenses which make the eye appear larger. Circle lenses are different from normal color contact lenses because normal color lenses are only tinted in the areas that cover the eyes iris, while circle lenses have an extra dark colored tint around the outer ring of the lens (The outer ring is transparent in normal color lenses). Circle lenses have gained tremendous popularity in Asia. Recent studies have shown that over 800,000 girls in Japan, Korea and Taiwan wear circle lenses for cosmetic purposes. Although not widely available in North America, many young teens and adults are starting to catch on to this popular trend by purchasing their circle lenses online.


https://lenscircle.com/crystal_circle_lens.html

 Choosing The Right Color For Your Eyes
If you want your eyes to be noticed, or if you are bold, dramatic and confident to be the center of attention, you might want to choose a color that everyone notices immediately. For instance:

-You should match skin, hair, or natural eye colors that have blue-red undertones, with warmer colors such as brown.
-You should choose brighter colors if you have dark-toned skin.
-You should choose colors that stand out from your makeup.
-You should choose colors such as violet, green or blue if you have a natural brown eye color.


https://lenscircle.com/flower_circle_lens.html

8 comments:

  1. wow, amazing, like it so much :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite is cafe series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    You have an amazing blog. Do you want to follow each other?

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of circle lenses before. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete